Online Writing Lab
The online writing lab is a simple way for students to get help with writing papers and to improve their writing. If you would like help with one of your papers, or need some suggestions please follow the steps below for help. The Online writing lab is designed to improve the overall structure and flow of papers, if you need more help than this please see either the Undergraduate page, or Graduate page for more specific information.
To access our online writing lab, Enroll In Canvas
1. Enter your NNU username and password
Video Instructions - Paper Submissions
Schedule an Appointment
1. To schedule a writing consultant, visit Tutor Matching Service.
2. Create an account the first time you log in by selecting “Sign Up” in the upper right corner of the page. You may use your NNU email account.
3. Choose an NNU Writing Consultant.
4. Select “See Calendar” and then select "Book Now". Find the date and time you would like from the tutor’s availability.
5. If you don't see the "Book" button, please send the tutor a message to propose a date and time for your session. You may also ask questions of the tutor by using the “Send Message” button.
Afterward, please go back to TMS and rate your tutoring experience. We utilize this information to continuously improve our services. Our tutors work hard, and it is good to let others know when they have done a good job!